Thursday 11 November 2010

Cup Weekend with the T Models in Daylesford

Every year over the Cup Weekend we visit a part of Victoria. This year was no exception - we braved the rainy weather and visited lovely Daylesford and the surrounds. Here is a lovely line up of the cars in front of Anderson's Mill.



As part of the rally we usually dress-up. Well I came across this fantastic fabric with T Models and couldn't resist - so two vests, one for my husband an one for my eldest daughter - both reversible "T-Model Fords on the outside and Holden's on the inside" - caused a bit of a stir. I also made a little outfit for my youngest daughter...

I also made myself a lovely handbag which I'll show in the next post.
We had a lovely weekend once again, despite the rain.

Well done to the Model T Ford Club of Victoria and the organisers.

1 comment:

QueenB said...

Photo of hubby & girls looking lovely in their t-model outfits is lovely as is the one of the cars outside the mill. Looks like the weenend wasn't too bad despite the weather.