Tuesday 24 December 2013

Another finish

Happy Christmas Eve - are you out there still running around or resting, all organized and ready for the big day?


I had a finish, ready for tomorrow. As usual Anita, of Hillside Quilting, did a beautiful job of quilting my batik quilt. A gift for my brother and sister-in law in celebration of them both turning 50 this year.

I presented them with the flimsy earlier this year, but it was a boomerang so that I could get it quilted and bound.

Amusingly I finished the last stitches while watching the Rocky Horror picture show on TV last night - not exactly sewing related or Christmases.

Hope you all manage some quiet time over the festive season to get a little sewing in - helps soothe the nerves.

Merry Christmas to you all, and a safe and Happy New Year. Looking forward to 2014.

Happy sewing, Jennifer

2 comments:

Christine M said...

Merry Christmas to you, Bruce, Ruth and Grace. Hugs, Christine xx

Jennifer said...

Thanks Christine, and also to you all. Thinking of you all. Jennifer